‘typhoon haiyan’ – HOW CAN WE HELP?

http://www.abc.net.au/btn/stories.htm

What do you know about typhoons?

What do you know about ‘typhoon haiyan’?

Who has been affected by typhoon haiyan?

How have they been affected by typhoon haiyan?

How would you feel if you were living in the Philippines?

What can St Elizabeth’s Primary School do to help the typhoon victims?

4 thoughts on “‘typhoon haiyan’ – HOW CAN WE HELP?

1. Dear blogger’s,

What do you know about typhoons?-

I know that Typhoons are a huge storm simmilar to a tsunami.

What do you know about ‘typhoon haiyan’? –

I know that typhoon haiyan was a very large storm impacting on people’s live’s all house’s were gonna and some were injured and some are dead.

Who has been affected by typhoon haiyan? –

The Children,Parent’s,Family and freind’s.

How would you feel if you were living in the Philippines? –

I would feel really sad becuase i would have no where to sleep i would also feel anxious,depressed and stressed.

By nicholas.

2. Dear Readers,
    My name is Jack and today I’m going to be answering the questions ablution the typhoon that hit the Philippines. Question one, what do you know about typhoons. Something I know about a typhoon is that it is another word for cyclone or hurricane, they rain destruction and chaos everywhere. A typhoon is strong winds and rain spinning around and around each other making a destructive typhoon. ( please correct me if I’m wrong )

Question two, what do you know about typhoon Haiyan, I know that 10,000 people believed to have been killed. When typhoon Haiyan was finished with the Philippines it went for Vietnam. Most people in the Philippines are now homeless and have no food or water to drink. If my home was there and destroyed right in front of my eyes then I would be devastated.

Question 3, who has been affected by typhoon Haiyan, the people that have been affected by typhoon Haiyan are the people that have lost there homes, family’s and jobs. The people that have been affected the most are the people who have lost there children, parents and family. They would be devastated at typhoon Haiyan.

Question 4, how have they been affected by typhoon Haiyan, they have been affected by typhoon Haiyan because they have lost there houses so now they have nowhere to sleep or seek shelter. They have no food or water, so they could dehydrate or starve to death. They’ve also lost there family so they will be devastated for the rest of their life by typhoon Haiyan.

Question 5, how would you feel if you were living in the Philippines, I would feel devastated because my home would be destroyed and their would be no way for me to seek shelter or make myself warm at night. I wouldn’t have any food so there would be a strong chance that I could starve to death. If some of my family was swept away in the storm then I would never get over it, I would be sad for the rest of my life.

Our school can help by donating money to the Philippines to help them repair all the damage caused by typhoon Haiyan. We could also support the Philippines and help them rebuild their town.
    From Jack

3. Dear Bloggers.
    If I was in the typhoon it would be really sad and I will have no food and I would be hungry for a very long time .

I think we should give them iPads and a school and pens and pencils .
    From Mary .k.

4. Dear 4AP,
    I think that we can help by giving them the thing from gift giving mass or have another fun raiser for them and I am shore that the mini vines would love to organise it for everyone I think that we should give them the lights that we got for the operation Christmas child.

From Rose